Junk Smiths offers demolition services in Huntington Beach and the surrounding areas. Whether you want us to take down an old shed, deck, playhouse, or carport, we’ve got you covered.
For small projects like playhouses and sheds, we can typically get your job done within 24 hours. For large jobs and those requiring special tools (large decks, garages, etc.), we’ll have the work done within just a couple days. Deck removals and other large demolitions can be handled with no issues when you rely on our team of skilled demolition experts.
We can perform demolition jobs in Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Irvine, Costa Mesa, Garden Grove, Laguna Beach, and more local spots! Just give us a call if you aren’t sure whether we can service your area.
Junk Smiths offers interior and exterior demolition services. We’ll demolish and remove:
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures: If you’re remodeling your bathroom or kitchen, our team can take out your old sinks, lights, and other amenities no problem!
- Cabinets and countertops: Wherever they are and however many you have, we can get your walls ready for new counters by tearing out and hauling off your old ones.
- Carpet and flooring: Ripping up old carpets can be a nuisance for anyone. Our team is ready to clear your property of your old unwanted carpets whenever you need us!
- Sheds and storage buildings: No longer using that old workshop or storage shed? We can safely demolish these structures your sheds and load up any debris.
- Playsets and swingsets: If you’ve outgrown these structures, there are better ways to utilize your yard space. Let us deconstruct and haul off your old playsets!
- Decks: Deck demolitions and deck removals can be tricky. Luckily, our team is skilled and able to safely take apart your old deck. We’ll clean up any debris along the way!
- Hot tubs and pools: Many hot tubs and pools can be broken up into manageable pieces and hauled away from your property in no time. Let our team know how we can help with a hot tub removal or pool removal!
- Garages and carports: No longer using your carport? Replacing it with a new one? We can take apart your carport and make the debris disappear.
- And more!
For many small demolition jobs, we charge based on the amount of space the debris takes up in our truck – labor is included!
For larger jobs, we charge based on the amount of space the debris takes up in our truck, plus the cost of any special equipment rental and extra labor charges. Call us for a quote on your large demolition project – our pricing is very competitive!
TO SAVE $20
TO SAVE $20
How it Works
- Call Junk Smiths or book an appointment online.
- We’ll arrive on time and give you a call to let you know we’re on the way.
- We’ll take a look at the structure you want demolished and give you a free, no obligation quote.
- If it’s a small demolition, we’ll get it done right then and there! If it’s larger or requires special equipment, we’ll schedule a demolition day and time that’s convenient for you.
- Once demolition and removal of the debris is complete, we’ll tidy up the area. That’s it – enjoy your new space!