Property Clean Out Services
Are you in need of Property Management Services? Our team at Junk Smiths can handle it for you!
Selling real estate and renting out properties is serious business. Sometimes, a property you’re trying to work with will have junk inside of it, which can be quite frustrating. In these cases, call on Junk Smiths for help. We are a property management company serving the Huntington Beach area.
- We have same-day and next-day availability.
- Book an appointment, and we’ll be there right on time.
- Then, just point us to the junk, and we’ll clean it all out.
Residential property management is a breeze when you have Junk Smiths, your local property management company, on the case. Our full-service junk removal team strives for your 100% satisfaction, and here’s how:
- Fast. We’re there when you need us, and not only that, but we haul away junk quick, too.
- Detailed. We also have an eye for the details. We sweep your floors, bag up small junk, and more.
- Capable. Our team has the muscle to haul heavy junk, even if there are stairs in the way.
- Affordable. You’ll get everything we described above for a great price, too!
One of our goals as a property management company is to provide you with professional services for a fair price!
- When we make it to the property in question, just show us all the junk you need to get rid of.
- From there, we’ll prepare an upfront quote primarily based on the volume of junk.
- Accept this quote, and the price is finalized—no tricks, and certainly no hidden fees!
- Accepted payment options are cash, checks, and cards. Thank you for your patronage!
How Our Property Management Company Serves You
We Get There Fast
A property management company shouldn’t show up late. That’s why we’re always right on time! Expect a courtesy call from us before we arrive.
We Haul Junk
Our team hauls away clutter and junk and loads it into our truck. Even heavy items, like furniture and appliances, don’t faze us.
We Finish the Job
After we’ve got all the junk, we’ll double-check our work and even sweep up your floors as a little extra finishing touch.